Family Hub Project
The Family Hub Offers:
– local families support and signposting
– group work and one to one sessions
– personal development programmes
– caregiver and children activities
– to strengthen family relationships
– a warm and friendly environment
Following a period of initial research and contact with local families and organisations, Cornerstone House Centre has identified a need for a new Family Hub to be developed in Cumbernauld.
Cumbernauld Family Hub intends to be a fresh and innovative family support resource that covers a range of activities to create interesting and unique personal development opportunities for local families. It will be designed to be utilised by couples, lone parents and kinship carers.
This is an exciting new project for us at Cornerstone. For more details Click Here.
Funded by the Big Lottery Fund from 2017 – 2020.