Introduction – Data Protection Law is changing
By using Cornerstone House Centre, our website, our social media pages, our dedicated telephone line or mobile line and any other Cornerstone House service, or projects you are acknowledging that we may require to process either organisational or personal information and, where necessary consenting to such practices, as outlined in this statement.
Cornerstone House Centre are working to be compliant within GDPR so here are some of the measures we’re taking:
- We have updated our privacy policies to explain how we manage your data and why we require it.
- We have given information about how long we retain data and when it will be deleted.
- We have briefed our staff, they will be provided with up to date details of data protection law as well as clear instructions on how to deal with, process and use the data you have provided.
- Lastly, rights over information, this will make it easier to access any
information we hold on you.
- If we require to use data to inform third party contacts we would agree your consent
If you have previously agreed to receive our emails we hope you will continue to do so. However, if at any point you decide any information provided is no longer relevant you can opt out by contacting our Data Protection Officer by phone on 01236 739220 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org
You can review each section of our new policies via the following links below